Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Monument signs are ideal for a wide array of businesses. They are typically installed outside of a business park or building, allowing visitors and passers-by to find the establishment. These signs attract attention to your business and leave a lasting impression. Digital Sign Brothers is committed to providing the residents of Los Angeles with the sign services they need.
Why Should You Consider a Monument Sign?
Business owners have a lot of options for outdoor sign displays. Monument signs offer multiple benefits for business owners, including the following.
- Monument signs are highly visible and attract attention, with a stately appearance.
- Most cities, including Los Angeles, allow businesses to erect this type of sign.
- Because they are installed at eye-level, passers-by are better able to notice them.
- Mounting one of these signs is practical, allowing people to find a business easily.
- Because they are simple in design, there is very little maintenance associated with monument signs.
Monument signs grab attention without being obnoxious. They are ideal for medical offices, lawyers, and many other professional buildings.
What are the Options?
Multiple options are available for materials and designs. We will walk you through the entire process, from design to installation. Our expert team is bonded and insured. We handle all the work, starting with the design and going through the entire process of installation, including any electrical work. The following offers information on the available options.
- Traditionally, monument signs are manufactured from concrete and stucco. Today, there are also high-density foam options that can be used. Foam can mimic the look of bricks, natural stone, and even wood.
- You also have the option of front-facing or dual-facing signs. Dual-facing signs are the same on both sides, so passers-by can see the sign information from either direction. Front-facing signs only show on one side and are typically mounted facing the road.
- There are also options for illumination. The sign lettering may be illuminated, and some business owners opt for the installation of landscape lighting to further bring attention to their signs after dark. We bring your signs to life, so they are eye-catching.
We Are Committed to Your Satisfaction
Digital Sign Brothers serves the Los Angeles area proudly. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and we strive to be transparent with every aspect of the process.
We help you remain compliant with any sign ordinances and ensure the monument sign compliments the design of your business. Allow us to help you design the perfect sign to gain attention from the Los Angeles community.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Fill out our online form today and we will give you pricing information. Our custom monument signs are not made from a cookie-cutter designs. We handcraft each sign with extreme care, according to your design needs and specifications.
No project is too big or too small. With a new monument sign mounted outside of your building, you will see increased customer interest. These signs attract attention with multiple colors, materials, and textures, to create a one-of-a-kind work of art.
Contact Us for All Your Sign Needs
Signs draw attention to businesses and create interest, especially if they are well-designed and lit. Digital Brothers is here to help you achieve the perfect outdoor sign display. Whether you want LED lettering, monument signs, or classic letters, we provide the services you need, at a fair price, and with fast delivery.
Contact us today and will be happy to give you information on our services. Our team makes the process easy, so business owners do not have to stress. Your beautiful monument sign is just waiting to be created.